Stateline Bullets is the premier provider and manufacturer of Cast Lead Bullets and reloading supplies. Our hard lead cast bullets for pistols and rifles are made of the highest quality foundry alloy and are triple hand sorted to guarantee you the best reloading bullets and shooting supplies the market has to offer, all at competitive prices. Quality, availability, and cost are all factors we take seriously.
Our cast bullets are also listed on GunBroker.com.
Latest News and Products:
We are now stocking 50 Cal Muzzleloading Sabots.
Our newest cast bullet that has been added to our product line, the 45 caliber 200 grain RNFP Cowboy Action soft lead cast bullet with a BHN of 9-10. Perfect for reloading the 45 Colt Cartridge.
Heluva Rukus the SASS NY State Championships will be held at the Circle K Regulators in Ballston Spa, NY on September 16th – 18th.
Stateline Bullets is located in the scenic Endless Mountain Region of Great Bend, Pennsylvania. We love it here in Great Bend! Great Bend is a borough in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania that was founded in 1861 and has a current population of 734 people. It is located 39 miles north of Scranton, PA and 20 minutes south of Binghamton, NY. Located 5 miles south of the New York Border, Stateline Bullets is located right off the highway on route 81 and is a convenient stop from New York City on your way north to the beautiful region of Upstate New York.
Our Premium High Quality Lead Cast Bullets feature:
- 3 different foundry certified lead alloys
- 2Sn/6Sb/92Pb lead alloy which equates to a Brinell Hardness BHN of 16 Hard Cast Bullets.
- A proprietary alloy which equates to a BHN of 9-10 (Cowboy Action) Soft Cast Bullets.
- Pure lead BHN 5 for muzzle loading firearms.
- Bullet Designs
- Tend to use “Old School” designs that work as well today as years ago. Many of the modern common designs we sell have been customized for better performance.
- Stateline Bullets endorses the Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook as a preferred reloading data manual.
- Bullet lube:
- Semi-soft and non-tacky, but performs equally well at high or low velocities.
- Quality Control:
- Bullets are cured for 3 weeks before being sold this allows their hardness to stabilize.
- All bullets are triple checked for quality and uniformity before being packaged.
Our once fired brass:
- Guaranteed once fired.
- Comes from an indoor range.
- Cleaned and polished.
Massachusetts customers please contact us before placing a “first time” order.
It is your responsibility before purchasing any of our products to follow any and all Federal, State, and Local laws. We reserve the right to cancel any illegal order.
Made in America
All of the cast lead bullets are manufactured in our facility in Great Bend, PA with foundry certified lead. This guarantees consistency between each batch of bullets.
To receive info on our newest products enter your name and email.